Friday, May 23, 2014

Spot and Shocks

The Spot Satellite GPS Messenger arrived today.  I was quite excited until I opened it and found the instructions all in Spanish and Portuguese, not my native language of English.  I then tried the website to activate it and got near the end and found it needed an activation code.  How do I get one of these??

Edit:  I found the activation code inside the battery area with the other number needed.  It is activated now but I don't know how to turn it on.

The shock absorbers came too.  Boris will install them tonight if all goes well.  Just in time to get Rocket on the trailer heading to Tennessee.  Lets hope is goes well.  I showed the bottoming with a gentle bounce to Russ at lunch.  He said that I have no rear suspension at the moment.  How did that happen so quickly, and with such bad timing?


My little Spanish Spot

And now I have racing suspension

No comments:

Post a Comment