The cover gives each rider a place to put their time of day at each of the checkpoints and the finish.
I couldn't figure out what app to use to create them, but settled on Microsoft Word.
Mark had to assist in getting the turn by turn description to me. Then I took it and modified it to fit the format.
I am pleased but I am sure that we will find some errors along the way.
The printing company does all of my "blueprints" as they used to be called. They did a fine job running them, but I wish I had asked them to sort them with package having all 11 day instead of each package having each day. We can bust them up to hand them out on Monday.