Thursday, April 17, 2014

Moon River Tee Shirt

Sarah and I went to our favorite pizza restaurant, Moon River, tonight. She invited her friend Genevieve, an 80+ year old who had to put her husband in an assisted living facility recently.  She was a lot of fun and ended up giving me a whole carrot cake when we took her home. She appeared to have fun with us and our friends who we ran into there. But that is not the point. 

Recently, I have been looking for things with rockets on them as my Cannonball scooter is called Rocket.  They had a new tee shirt for sale that was quite perfect for me, so I bought one for the ride. It is my favorite color, high visibility black, from one of my favorite restaurants, has a rocket on it and has a cool message, "Rocket Fuel for your Soul". I really like it. 

I should put a comma after Rocket to make it "Rocket, fuel for your soul", because that is what it is to me.


I might wear it every day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment