Saturday, June 13, 2015

Cars and Coffee

In addition to the Gold Rush Rally coming to town, they had the usual, monthly, Cars and Coffee this morning.  I rode Rocket to visit.  The line of cars going in was the largest I have seen yet so I parked next door at the Haskell Company.

The usual part was far better than the Gold Rush cars, in all their gaudiness.

There were two rows of Honda S2000s.  Several Miatas, along with the usual array.  There was also a collection of VW Microbuses and even a Citroen 2CV.  All of these were preferred to the visitors.

Honda S2000s all in two rows.

More Hondas

VW Microbus row

Citroen 2CV.  I really like these.

While there I decided on the car I would like to have if I was able to buy any new car available today.  My preference would probably be the new Alfa Romeo 4C, but I am also intrigued by the Porsche Cayman S.  Raw performance and style with the Alfa, real luxury, comfort and extraordinary performance with the Porsche.  Hard to decide.  If I could, I would buy both.

Front view of the Alfa Romeo 4C

The back looks cool too.

No comments:

Post a Comment