Tuesday, June 28, 2016

All Stickered Up

Because Vanessa is my chosen scooter, I thought last night that it was time to get her totally ready. That included attaching numbers and stickers, most of which I have had for years.

So I washed her and began applying the little pieces of my own traveling history.

Good ones here, Rocket that Kylie made, Team Hawaii from Liana, Snoopy MV from carrying Snoopy during his time seeing the world, thanks to Bob.  Frank Lloyd Wright from my visit during Wisconscoot, Unrally from the best rally ever by Jami.  Yellowstone because I liked it and the other Rocket because we are remembering those not going. 

Maizy checking it out while Cooper rolls in the new backyard grass

Blue Ridge Parkway because it is one of my favorite roads, Driehause Museum because Sarah and I visited there last time we were in Chicago.  Great house museum.  Froggieposition for my friend Amy.

Always a rocketship somewhere.  I will be getting this year's Team Hawaii sticker soon.

6 comments:

  1. Kick butt Bill. I am super excited for you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amy. I am all geeked up, ready to do my best. Can't wait until the start.

      Delete
  2. Bill GOOD LUCK! I'll be following you and I am honored that UnRally will take a small part in accompanying you on the Scooter Cannonball.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Jami. I sure wish you were riding too.

      Delete
  3. I'm a rabid SCB fan. Thank you for sharing your adventure. Stay upright and have a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a rabid SCB fan. Thank you for sharing your adventure. Stay upright and have a blast.

    ReplyDelete