Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Introduction

This is my first blog.  I decided to create one because I truly enjoy my Vespa GT and felt a need to write about my adventures.

The biggest adventure is beginning on June 3, 2014.  It is the Scooter Cannonball Run, that goes from Hyder, Alaska to New Orleans in ten days of great riding.

I will post my preparations and rides between now and then.  During the ride, I intend to post daily to let everyone know how the day went and my position in the pack.

I am hoping for a top ten finish among the 45 riders.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bill!

    I for one will be following your adventure, and I'm adding you to my blog list.

    I hope that your blog brings you as much happiness as mine has brought me.

    All the best,

    David

    ReplyDelete
  2. David, Thank you for your comments. I can see that the conversations started will add much to the experience of doing the blog. I like doing it so far, and can see how it can be a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete