Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Rocket Today

I have not done anything to Rocket since it stranded me a couple of months ago.  But it appears to have healed itself.  I have had several long rides, 30 to 50 miles, where it was fine.

Today, I had a meeting with a client to redesign a kitchen.  It was around 15 miles each way.  Rocket was very comfortable.

Tonight, I am riding with the group to Sticky Fingers, another 15 mile ride each way.

If that one works out, I need to try a Gainesville run, but will probably have Boris do a evapectomy, carb check and new vacuum hose first.

1 comment:

  1. The places I saw here are really wonderful, celebrating a special event like this with the beauty of nature is really cool. When you are in this place, there's nothing you can do than to be happy. I really liked best nye party nyc here.

    ReplyDelete