Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Back Home

I have been home for three nights now and still feel like I am on the road.  

Part of the reason is that we are selling our house.  In doing so, we painted and refinished floors, so we are staying in our backyard guesthouse with the dogs to keep the house looking great.

Rocket and the bulk of my clothes were brought back on a trailer on Sunday and left in Boris' warehouse.  I have no access to it and, because we celebrated my father's 90th birthday at the same time as the Tuesday scooter ride that would have given me access, I remain without much of my stuff.

So I continue to live out of a suitcase.

Last night I dreamed that I was on another adventure and wasn't sure where I was or where I was going.  It makes for a restless night. 

The house has shown very well so, hopefully, we will be under contract soon and can move back in until the closing.  

Then we need to find another house.   Or build one on the lot in the back yard.  

No comments:

Post a Comment