Monday, April 11, 2016

The Lost Week

6 days after the double hernia operation and I am back at work.

6 lost days as I laid around the house watching the Masters golf tournament a good bit of the time.  For some reason, doing that is just not as fun as it used to be.

This recovery has been much easier than the first one, even though it includes the exact same procedure plus a new one higher on my belly.  The cuts include one that is a mirror image of the first, about three inches long that hurt a lot the first time but is painless this go round.

The upper one involved three small holes that were used to insert the tools to make the repairs.  Those holes are causing no problems either.

Today I do have an ache in the lower left side, like a stitch when running too long (I think I remember doing that in the past)

But all is looking good.  Actually looking forward to working again.

1 comment:

  1. I was searching for many blogs site and now finally I have got this cool place with lots of information. best scooters 2016

    ReplyDelete